Notice

The statements and products referenced in this blog have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental agency. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information in this blog is intended for information purposes only. If you have any diagnosed medical condition we recommend you consult your qualified health care provider with specific questions before using any new dietary supplement.

03 January, 2013

Stroke - The Great Reset Button



Since having a stroke in 2010 I have had a lot of time to think about how did the stroke happen?  What to do to avoid the event ever happening again?  How to recover back to my former life?  It has been and still is a challenge.  But I have decided to look at it as if I had been given another chance to rebuild myself.  I rather think of my situation as having to grow up again.  I liken my experience to going back to my childhood say around 5 years old.

All the things I learned like running, playing, laughing, day dreaming, etc. I have to learn again.  That means that I can avoid the mistakes I once made and make different choices.  This is especially important when it comes to food and life style choices.  For example I no longer drink alcohol.  I am not against alcohol.  But at this time in my life alcohol consumption is not a priority.

There have also been other lessons learned that I want to share with you.

It had been revealed when I was in the hospital that I had had several strokes before this one.  What that means to me is that blood i.e.sufficient oxygen had not been getting to my brain.  This was due to an undiagnosed cardiovascular disease.  I say undiagnosed because although I had been diagnosed with high blood pressure and prescribed blood pressure lowering medication no doctor in two countries ever made it clear to me that I had a cardiovascular problem.  As a result my brain was chronically starved for oxygen and no precautions were taken.

Further, I was in a prediabetic state caused by eating the wrong foods.  I have since learned that a prediabetic state is also a pre-cancer state, a pre-heart attack state and a pre-stroke state.  It was only a matter of time before one or all of these afflictions would show up.  Many of you reading this blog are in the same state as I was.

I was a tennis coach for God sake.  How could anything happen to me?  I am "Mister Indestructable" plus I could more than hold my own in the bedroom.  I was muscular, hefty, maybe a few hidden pounds overweight.  But no one dared to cross me.  Years of swimming and martial arts training had honed me into a fine instrument of death.  But I would soon learn that if you eat the wrong things and breathe wrong and don't take the right supplements you become a 195 pound blithering fool.  I was a victim of the metabolic syndrome or what is called "syndrome X".

If you had a stroke could you battle back?  Could you quickly learn what mistakes you had made and then change your habits?  Would you be able to keep your self-respect while paralyzed in a hospital bed?  Do you know which supplements to take and which items you could take to speed up your recovery?  Think about it because half of you who read this will soon face the very same situation I faced according to statistics.  If you are an athlete your condition will worsen quicker.  That's right a couch potato will out live an athlete you are going to lose vital minerals through sweat.  You must take in at least the "Mighty 90" essential nutrients found in the Youngevity products and your digestion must function perfectly with gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, cramping, etc.  Any foods that cause discomfort must be eliminated and fat absorption must be working properly as well as proper acidification of the stomach.  The liver, pancreas and colon must be functioning properly as well.

Kyani offers a trio of products specifically designed to meet the needs of people suffering from common illnesses.  Failure to properly absorb nutrients or replace nutrition depletion will result in illness.   Don't believe me?  See the videos on youtube with Dr. Joel Wallach or Dr. Peter Glidden.  Those videos can be seen on the pages of this blog about dead athletes and dead doctors.   There is a long list of athletes who have died prematurely because they did not know this critically important information.

There are basically two causes of disease: 1. Malnutrition or 2. failure to remove toxic substances from the body.  More specifically the healthy person must be aware of the 4 circumstances that lead to illness: 1. Dehydration, 2. Starvation, 3. Suffocation, 4. Toxification.  These four issues must be avoided in order to maintain health.


Here is a list of changes I made after having the stroke:

  • I refused to take some of the medications prescribed because I understood that they do no help and that they actually make my health more vulnerable.  This included statin drugs, aspirin and a diuretic
  • After my wife and I found an error in the cholesterol blood test I realized that the test was bogus.
  • After 2 or 3 physio session in the hospital I realized that they were a complete waste of time unless I could rebuild my brain and health
  • I began taking the proper forms of vitamins and minerals including Phosphatidyl Choline / Serine, Allpha Lipoic Acid, Niacin, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Omega 3, Essential Fatty Acids, Spirulina, Vitamins B Complex, C, D, E, A, K preferably in liquid form as available from Youngevity
  • I did take some blood pressure control medication to keep the pressure under control until I could reverse my cardiovascular condition which was achieved by taking Kyani Sunrise, Kyani Sunset and Kyani Nitro Xtreme - These products include Wild Alaskan Blueberries, Several other berries, Vitamins, CoQ10, Wild Sockeye Salmon Fish Oil, Tocotrienols, Noni which converts to Nitric Oxide, Chromium, Niacin (Learn the difference between Niacin and Niacinamide
  • I do eat Himalayan Salt
  • Whey Protein
  • Beyond Tangy Tangerine from Youngevity was also very very helpful
  • I would also recommend a good probiotic like Nightly Essence from Youngevity
  • Avoid all wheat, cooking oils, breads, reduce sugar and fast burning calories
  • Avoid gluten
  • Avoid grain
  • No GMO
  • No canned or manufactured food
  • No food in a plastic bottle
  • No Fluoride as in tooth paste
  • No Chlorine as much as I know about
  • Only use home made soap no detergent
  • Avoid farm fish and factory chicken
  • Avoid fried foods and fast foods and foods that increase inflammation
  • No Pop or artificial anything
  • Do eat wild grown food instead of store bought cultlvated foods
  • Stop shopping at the supermarket
  • Only eat organic or home grown
  • Do eat bone soup
  • Do eat home made Yogurt
  • Do eat home made Saurkraut
  • Do eat meat
  • Increased green leafy vegetables
  • Organic Flax Seed Oil
  • Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Kyani products
  • Do eat meat
  • Do eat fat
  • Do eat lots of natural farm eggs and butter
  • Do eat lots of sweet potatoes
  • Do eat buckwheat
  • Do eat millet
  • Do not eat white potatos
  • Do not eat rice
  • Do not eat corn products
  • Avoid high glycemic foods
  • Do not drink fruit juice
  • No fruit other than small fruits like berries
  • no oranges 
  • Push yourself daily
  • Reduce calorie intake
  • Drink plenty of clean water with lemon
  • Walk, rest and take naps
  • Take warm baths
  • Get plenty of sunshine
  • Learn How To Smile
  • Reduce weight from 195 pounds to 185 pounds
  • Talk to family and friends about how you feel
  • Tell people what you need
  • Show your love
  • Meditate daily
  • Pray a lot
  • Seek advice
  • Read a lot and study
  • Started a new business; keep your brain active.  I am an avid chess player and I like to research and learn new things
  • Be Patient with yourself and others


More to come!

World Health Team is a distributor of Kyani and Youngevity products to help you reach your particular goals.  We urge you to consider these products whether you are an athlete wishing to improve performance or recovering from injury or chronic disease.  We would also suggest that you avoid foods and ingredients that will delay recovery and slow down your performance.

We at World Health Team are pleased to offer two very useful product lines which have been proven to benefit health.  We make no medical claims.  However, scientific data is available which indicates that the products we offer can be helpful.

Order Youngevity Here

Order Kyani Here

No comments:

Post a Comment