Notice

The statements and products referenced in this blog have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental agency. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information in this blog is intended for information purposes only. If you have any diagnosed medical condition we recommend you consult your qualified health care provider with specific questions before using any new dietary supplement.

10 January, 2013

Are You Paying Attention?



Blog Editor "Op Ed".

Can I talk to you for a moment?  I know you are so busy.  But really if you have five minutes I would like to bring a touchy subject up.

I am not a blogger.  I do not have a radio or TV show.  I am not even a writer.  But I am a guy who cares about you.  I am in this blog every day trying to post interesting articles and research information that will save your life.  I do not know you.  And you do not know me.  But I work on this blog about 10 hours per day.  I do not ask you for money.  I have no political agenda.  I do not care where you come from.  Or what language you speak.

It is not that I am so creative at blogging.  It is that there is so much information out there that you need to know.  Chances are that if I do not tell you what is going on most of you have no way of finding out.  Many of you are well informed and my tidbits are just more of what you already know.

I come from corporate life.  Yes I was once one of those guys hustling to finance huge projects and running all around the world. I worked for 3 Billionaires in my career and I can not say that I am proud of the way we always did business.  But I did get a first hand business education.  I was trained and worked as an analyst.  What that means is that I am very good at analyzing information.  It is second nature to me like a highly skilled carpenter or an artesan.

The focus of my career nowadays is to help people who want to a) optimize athletic performance, b) recover from sports related injury and extend their sports careers and c) help people recovering from chronic illness like me who walked into the health care / fake food trap.  My clients are elite athletes, the elderly, parents with children, people with stressful jobs and people who want to start a business helping others.

I can see the analytics of the blog.  I can see where the readers come from, which articles and pages are being read and what subjects are interesting and what subjects are not.  I can NOT see your IP addresses or physical locations.  We capture no information about the individual readership.

From what I see through the allowable blog analytics it is obvious that many of you are NOT PAYING ATTENTION.  I wish I could say what I really feel.  It would go something like..."Wake UP"!.  What TV fantasy are you in that allows you to continue eating junk and participating in your own demise?  This information could literally save your lives.  Yet many of you prefer to receive your information, food, products and ideas from the very same corporate interest I use to work for.  I am not against corporations.  I was raised out of the streets of New York by them.  But let me say that I know how they work and they do not feel it is their business to look out for you.  You are on your own.  Get used to it.  There is no government or company that is thinking of your best interest.  Are you so lonely and desperate that you would do almost anything to feel like you are a part of a larger organization of con men and crooks?  Hollywood makes Billions glamorizing money, fast cars and women and just before you wake up from your salivated stupor there is always some violence, sex or uniform to mezmerize you back to sleep.

I speak from experience.  In 1990 I lost a child that was almost 2 years old due to ... Cancer.  Is that even possible?  Can Cancer grow that fast in a newborn?  Well, I am not angry any more over that.  We did exactly what the "doctor" recommended and we went through 9 months of hell while they poked and dropped and cut and burned not to save my daughter's life but to hasten her departure from this Earth.  The weird thing was that the doctors never told us what to expect.  My dear dear daughter never learned to talk.  She lived half her life in the hospital and the rest of it at home where we were afraid of the smallest cold because she had no immune system left.

What the doctors did not say was that there were safer and more effective alternatives available.  They did not offer those alternatives to us.  We were completely in the dark about my daughters disease.  I read as much as I could in the hospital "library" which was nothing more than the books and the treatments that the medical establishment wanted us to see.  We phoned all over the U.S.and Canada in search of information.  All we did get was the same statistical data.  But I became suspicious when I saw in the data that 20% of the people had survived this type of Cancer and I asked to speak with the survivors.  The answer was an emphatic "NO" from the hospital.  I could understand the privacy issues.  So I asked what had those survivors done to survive.  The answer was "we have no data about that". 

Right then I should have withdrawn my daughter from that stupid protocol and began an expanded search for alternatives.  But the TV programing kicked in.  I felt more secure with doing what was expected of me by the TV and did not want to contradict the National Cancer Institute, the National Institutes of Health, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine,  the famous St. Judes Children's Hosptital, my own local hospital, the oncologist, my then wife, my family and the law.

So we participated in our own child's demise.  We spent thousands of dollars and we watched a baby scream for help.  No one listened.  My point is will you listen?  My child is screaming.  Will you wake up?

No comments:

Post a Comment