Notice

The statements and products referenced in this blog have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental agency. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information in this blog is intended for information purposes only. If you have any diagnosed medical condition we recommend you consult your qualified health care provider with specific questions before using any new dietary supplement.

10 August, 2013

The Silent Killer



I am angry.  I am very angry because my doctors would have let me die instead of making sure that I understood my condition, what it’s cause was, how to prevent it and how to recover from it.  Instead, they fed me drugs that did not work, had terrible side effects and left me exposed to medical events that put my life at risk.  Thanks to my ignorance and their neglect my life was for ever changed.

Thankfully my loving wife stayed by my side and my children loved me unconditionally throughout it all.  But I am still angry.  Don’t let what happened to me happen to you.

In 2004 I was admitted to the hospital with very high blood pressure although I felt fine.  I had ridden my bicycle to the hospital and now I was forced into bed and told not to leave.  The doctors did not even listen to my heart.  They gave me blood pressure lowering medication.  I had to stay in the cardiac ward for 1 week until my blood pressure came down.  They would have kept me longer but I insisted on leaving and walking home.

While there I met many heart patients some of whom were waiting for a heart transplant.  Most of them were less than 40 years old.  Most of them were athletic like me.  And many of them wondered how they could be admitted to hospital with a heart condition despite working out vigorously and playing sports all their lives just like me.

I studied Karate for many years since I was 14 years old.  Now I was 50 years old with high blood pressure?  Is this a joke?  I played on the high school football team for three years.  I ran every day.  I swam on the swim team.  I studied fencing.  I played tennis and taught tennis and archery.  I hiked.  I climbed mountains.  I walked a lot.  I road bicycle a lot.  I played basketball.  I lifted weights and did aerobics.  I was a mean lean athletic machine.  How could a guy like me have high blood pressure?  My story was not much different than the other guys on the ward.

But if you think about it haven’t there been a lot of professional athletes who just dropped dead for no reason?  Still, it was obvious that lack of fitness had nothing to do with my health.  Yet my smart doctors fed me drugs to lower the blood pressure without understanding why I had high blood pressure in the first place.

I did as I was told and my blood pressure did come down.  The doctors said that I would have to take these pills for the rest of my life.  That was the second lie they told me.  Six years later I was laying on my back after having a stroke riding in the back of an ambulance to the emergency room paralyzed, confused and facing an uncertain future.

The doctor that I had seen had no clue how to promote health.  They had given me pills and more pills and had allowed me to continue playing and teaching tennis in the hot Sun sweating like crazy without replacing the vital vitamins and minerals.  Now I was completely helpless and in their grasp.  If I had only known what I later learned from Dr. Joel Wallach, owner of Youngevity, “exercise without supplementation is suicide”.  I found out the hard way.

Now I am on a mission to tell everybody I know what I learned.  You must supplement your diet if you want to be healthy.  Just because you eat healthy food and exercise do not think that you are safe.  If you are not on a good supplementation program you will get ill.  And if you are an athlete you will die sooner than a couch potato.  I was so angry that I even started my own health company called World Health Team.  We sell Youngevity, Kyani and One World Whey which I consider the best supplements available.  I publish a blog, website and forum and write regularly about nutritional supplementation.  I do not want to happen to anyone else what happened to me.

You need 90+ vitamins and minerals every day plus the protein from whey or hemp seed protein plus essential fatty acids such as found in cod liver oil and flax seed oil.  The Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0 (BTT) has 132 plant derived non-GMO nutrients which is a good introduction into nutritional supplementation.  Get it at the website find out why thousands of people are learning how to be healthy.  Beat the Silent Killers.

We at World Health Team are pleased to offer three powerful products to help you maintain health.  Scientific data is available which indicates that the products we offer can be helpful.

The Naturopathic Healer

Go to:  

The Naturopathic Healer Forum

The Naturopathic Healer Website to order



TIPS FOR AVOIDING GMOs
  Tip #1: Buy Organic
  Tip #2: Look for Non-GMO Project Seal
  Tip #3:  Avoid at-risk ingredients
  Tip #4: Download the Shopping Guides

Processed foods often have hidden GM sources (unless they are organic or declared non-GMO). The following are ingredients that may be made from GMOs.

Artificial Hormone-free Brands' Guide- Click on your state below to download a PDF document of dairy products sold in your area that are free of artificial bovine growth hormones.

Fluoride Action Network - Broadening public awareness about fluoride: www.fluoridealert.org

Vaccine Information: National Vaccine Information Center: www.nvic.org

Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute: www.thinktwice.com

State to State Vaccination Exemption Forms

No comments:

Post a Comment