Notice

The statements and products referenced in this blog have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental agency. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information in this blog is intended for information purposes only. If you have any diagnosed medical condition we recommend you consult your qualified health care provider with specific questions before using any new dietary supplement.

30 August, 2013

How I Almost Killed My Son



I am not a stupid man.  I have a university education and have done Post Graduate work at a prestigious university.  But I used to believe that I could depend on doctors when it came to health matters.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  My ignorance almost cause my son his life.

My son was born in a hospital under competent care of a physician.  The delivery was normal.  He was a beautiful baby boy.  The first thing the hospital staff did was inject him with a series of vaccines.  This was our first mistake.  Only we did not know it.

The next thing was 3 years later.  Another series of vaccines required by his school before a new child could be enrolled.  That was my second mistake.  Like a big boy he took his shot.  Later I took him out for ice cream and to play at a children’s amusement house.  30 minutes after the injections he began convulse, vomit and turned pale as a sheet.  He was going into shock.

It took about an hour for him to stabilize.  I should have called an ambulance but I really had no idea how bad his problem was.  So I waited to see what would happen.  He apparently had had a reaction to the vaccine which I had never heard of before.  But yes bad reactions and even death can follow a vaccine injection.

That same year I discovered that my son was deathly allergic to peanuts.  I had never heard of a child being allergic to peanuts.  But whenever he was near them he would want to leave the room.

That winter my son went from flu to asthma attacks to high temperature fevers.  I gave him the maximum doses of ibuprofen and aspirin on the advice of a community hospital.  That was another mistake.  I did not know the obscene dangers of NSAID’s at that time.

Every winter my son suffered from terrible asthma attacks.  He was even hospitalized for two weeks once because his breathing had become shallow and rapid and the medicine the doctor had given me no longer worked.  That was my next mistake and it almost cost my son his life.  Albuterol in liquid form only works on babies by weight.  It does not work on older children by weight.  They must use an inhaler.
There I was with a child and nothing seemed to work.  Then he went into respiratory distress and off to the hospital we went.  He stabilized quickly with their equipment and the crisis was averted.

The hospital referred us to an allergy doctor who immediately wanted to prescribe daily use of an inhaler.  I was suspicious and refused.  The doctor an I agreed that if I could demonstrate that my son did not need the medicine daily he would not prescribe it.  To prove it I had to monitor my son’s breathing scientifically for 3 months and record it.  I was given an instrument to measure the breathing and I kept accurate records.  It turned out that my son’s breathing was normal and no inhaler was required.

But that started me thinking why had my son been sick in the first place and why was he deathly allergic to peanuts?  I conducted an extensive investigation and here is what I found out.

Peanut oil is used as an adjuvant in vaccines.  An adjuvant is a substance that is used to make a toxin more reactive.  By provoking an immune response the person develops antibodies.  Unfortunately, many children have had bad reactions leading to bleeding on the brain, loss of consciousness, Autism, brain damage and severe allergies.

I also found out that vaccines do not work as they have to be given over  and over to the person in order to maintain the activated immune system.  Many vaccines use mercury and other poisons injected directly into the blood stream where once they go to the brain maximum damage can be done.  By injecting into the vaccine into the body the digestive tract is by passed and the detoxification of the liver and other organs are avoided.

The idea that the entire “herd” needs to be vaccinated to protect the herd is false.  If all but a few people are vaccinated theoretically there should be no risk to the others if they have been vaccinated.  If this is true, then why is it required that all subjects be vaccinated?  Should you have a free choice?

Finally, it turns out that the transmission of the HIV virus and polio were “accidentally” distributed to millions of people.  Yeah right.  There are documents which support the notion that vaccines are being used as part of a eugenics operation.  Just ask those Africans and Asians who can no longer make babies thanks to vaccines.  The W.H.O. was recently sued and lost its defense of the Philippines.  They were accused of sterilizing women without their knowledge using vaccines.

Added to my mistakes with my son’s health were these items:

  • I gave him fruit juices regularly often times in a juice box 
  •  We ate commercially farmed fruits and vegetables
  • We ate farm raised fish
  • We ate a lot of pasta
  • We ate a lot of pizza
  • We ate a lot of bread
  • We used to drink carbonated drinks
  • We always ate rice, potatoes, corn
  • We ate a lot of pasteurized milk
  • We ate frozen chicken and fish sticks
  • We ate frozen vegetables
  • We used a lot of ketchup
  • We ate a lot of oatmeal
  • We never supplemented our diets
  • We did not drink much water
  •  We did no deep breathing
  • I gave him candy
  • We went to Kentucky Fried Chicken, McDonalds, Burger King and the Hard Rock CafĂ© a lot

In short, I was starving my son and destroying his digestive tract and his immune system.

And I called myself a good father?  I was so ignorant.

Today, we eat none of the bad stuff and all of the good stuff.  And we do supplement our diet with BTT from Youngevity, One World Whey, natural garden vegetables, home made fermented foods and local goat milk.  We eat lots of fresh farm eggs.  We never eat the things on the list above.  No drugs and no vaccines.

Guess what?  No Colds. No Flu. No Asthma. No Acne.  No Fat. No Diabetes. No ADD. No Behavior problems My son is a tall 6 foot 1 inch boy of 17 of normal dimensions and as healthy as an ox with no symptoms what so ever. 


Praise God!



We at World Health Team are pleased to offer three powerful products to help you maintain health: Youngevity, Kyani and One World Whey.  Scientific data is available which indicates that the products we offer can be helpful.

The Naturopathic Healer

Go to:  

The Naturopathic Healer Forum

The Naturopathic Healer Website to order



TIPS FOR AVOIDING GMOs
  Tip #1: Buy Organic
  Tip #2: Look for Non-GMO Project Seal
  Tip #3:  Avoid at-risk ingredients
  Tip #4: Download the Shopping Guides

Processed foods often have hidden GM sources (unless they are organic or declared non-GMO). The following are ingredients that may be made from GMOs.

Artificial Hormone-free Brands' Guide- Click on your state below to download a PDF document of dairy products sold in your area that are free of artificial bovine growth hormones.

Fluoride Action Network - Broadening public awareness about fluoride: www.fluoridealert.org

Vaccine Information: National Vaccine Information Center: www.nvic.org

Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute: www.thinktwice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment