Notice

The statements and products referenced in this blog have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental agency. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information in this blog is intended for information purposes only. If you have any diagnosed medical condition we recommend you consult your qualified health care provider with specific questions before using any new dietary supplement.

20 December, 2012

The Male Achilles Heel by Dr. C. Norman Shealy, a reprint

The Male Achilles Heel
C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. 


Subscribe to Newsletter     |     Events with Norm     |     Newsletter Archive     |     Homepage
Problems in the genitourinary tract plague men and women. The three big ones for men are:
  • Prostatitis, often recurrent
  • Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy--BPH
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Impotentia
  • Decreasing testosterone after age 50 in most men
For at least 20 years I have frequently said that I do not want any urologist to know I have a prostate. Urologists delight in sticking 10 to 20+ needles into this little gland the size of a shelled English walnut to take a biopsy, and they often want to do it time after time!  Then, their greater thrill is to roto-root the prostate, literally doing a TURP, Transurethral Prostate reaming.  Since medical school I have considered it the most barbaric surgery done. 

For about 30 years I have taken enough saw palmetto to treat a horse, as well as nettles, sometimes pygeum,  and lots of C0-Q and gallons of small flower willow tea. 

Following the spinal paralysis in 1995, I was left with weak and clumsy legs and a weak bladder, but I am happy to be walking.  It took a month for me to wean myself from a catheter in 1995, and the urologist then wanted to do a TURP.  I refused and have done reasonably well until this year.  Symptoms of the usual nature forced me to see that urologist again and I finally agreed, very reluctantly, to the procedure.  When my good friend and family doc, Kelvin Bailey, M.D., heard about this, he suggested I see a urologist 3 hours away.  He does the prostate trimming with a green laser. I had begged my urologist here to consider freezing, ultrasound or laser but he insisted that the gold standard was TURP.  Monday, October 22, I saw a wonderful urologist in Columbia, Missouri, and Wednesday I had the laser procedure.  WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE! 
With virtually no pain, I was driven home 4 hours after the procedure and removed the catheter the next morning and have had virtually normal energy! And I enjoyed my usual morning awakening with normal potency.  I have taken nothing for pain since awakening.  Gentlemen, and wives or girlfriends of gentlemen, find an experienced laser urologist and DO NOT AGREE TO A TURP!! Of course there are some potential risks, even with anesthesia; but as my new urologist friend said, this laser procedure is reasonable to do in a frail 95 year old. TURP is the Iron Age standard!  Laser is the Platinum standard today! 

I may address some of the other issues later, but I am ecstatically happy to share this with you now. Incidentally, I retract an earlier article I did on testosterone replacement.  Most men can restore self-produced testosterone using Testo-Jack and stimulating the Ring of Fire.

THE RING OF FIRE 
  • Kidney 3, bilaterally
  • Conception vessels 2, 6 and 18
  • Bladder 22, bilaterally
  • Master of the Heart (Pericardium) 6, bilaterally
  • Large Intestine 18, bilaterally
  • Governing Vessel 20
I found that over a 12 week period, stimulation of these points with 75 decibels of human DNA frequency (54 to 78 GHz), using the Shealy PainPro, 3 minutes per pair of points daily, led to an average increase in DHEA of 60% (range 30 to 100%).  Then, I used this approach on obvious “Fire” diseases, with these results:
  • 70 % of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, which had failed conventional medicine, improved dramatically
  • 75% of patients with frequent migraine improved 75% in reduction of migraine
  • 70% of depressed patients came out of depression
  • 70% of patients with chronic back pain improved
  • 80% of patients with diabetic neuropathy improved markedly in pain and at least 25% had improvement in sensory loss and reduction in diabetic meds
Now, you can stimulate the Ring of Fire with Fire Bliss applied to the 13 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment