Notice

The statements and products referenced in this blog have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental agency. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information in this blog is intended for information purposes only. If you have any diagnosed medical condition we recommend you consult your qualified health care provider with specific questions before using any new dietary supplement.

21 September, 2012

How My Doctor Almost Killed Me



A few years ago I was in my living room drinking a glass of water.  I noticed that the water was leaking out of my mouth and down my shirt.  It was at that moment that I realized my left side of my face was paralyzed and I immediately went to my local hospital.  I rode my bike there.

In the emergency room the attending physician informed me that I had very high blood pressure and that they would have to keep me for observation.  While in the hospital they began to give me medications to lower the blood pressure.  I was there for a week.  They also did an MRI scan and made the diagnosis  that I had Bells Palsey, a mysterious disease that came out of nowhere, most likely from a virus.  I was told there was nothing they could do, they said.

After being in the hospital for a week I insisted on going home and they allowed me to release myself and gave me several prescriptions for blood pressure lowering drugs telling me that I would have to take those drugs for the rest of my life although it was not known why or how I had gotten high blood pressure in the first place.

Faced with so many illogical mysteries I began my quest to get to the bottom of these "mysterious" diseases.

Through my research I found out that those medications were very dangerous and that they were heart medications.  I even read that death came to those taking those medications for more than 6 months statistically speaking.

Over these years I have researched all I could to learn about those medicines and to understand why would someone recommend these dangerous drugs to me, a guy who runs and bikes and walks on a daily basis.  I have since learned that these medicines lower the blood pressure by stopping the heart and blood vessels from doing what they were designed to do.  I further learned that if you did not have a heart condition before taking the medicine, that in time you would most likely end up with one and could die.

One doctor told me that although my blood pressure had dropped to 130 / 90 he wanted to double my medication.  When I asked him why he told me that this "protocol" is what he did with all his patients.  I had seen his patients.  They looked like death in the waiting room.  We soon parted company.  Or in the words of Dr. Glidden, I "fired" my doctor.

Not only did I become breathless and dizzy from taking the pills, I also lost my libido and suffered from depression.  Whereas before I could go for a jog around the local park, I could barely walk around the park.

Obviously, something was wrong.

My investigation took several years and I have since learned that my high blood pressure was a symptom of an underlying problem.  Instead of the doctors finding what the underlying problem was they just simply tried to hide the symptom while poisoning me and risking my life.

I asked a good friend of mine who is a registered nurse why did I have high blood pressure?  His answer. Because I was black.  Since I know that there is no such thing as a "black" person in nature, I knew that these mysterious answers amounted to saying that they had no idea why I was sick and they had no idea how to make me well.

Thankfully, I discovered from quite a few experts in alternative health that most likely I was vitamin and mineral deficient and that this was the underlying reason for the high blood pressure. It seems that today's foods are empty in nutrition so while you think you are eating healthfully you are actually starving yourself and you will breakdown.  My case was just one of millions of people affected.  In fact, my case was accelerated because of the habit of exercising and losing vital minerals and vitamins through my sweat.

Added to these circumstances was that I was eating the wrong foods which: 1. increased micro-inflammation in my blood vessels; 2. compromised my ability to absorb nutrition; 3. compromised my immune system; 4. caused an adrenal response due to a mishandling of sugar in the body thus raising the blood pressure.  To further add insult to injury, it turns out that the medicines prescribed to lower high blood pressure further depleted my minerals and vitamins and further compromised my ability to absorb vital nutrients.

I could correct this problem by supplementing my diet and staying away from food triggers.  I could eat the correct foods and stay away from the bad.  At that time I was eating bread, pasta, cakes and cookies, grain especially barley, rye, wheat and oats, potatoes, rice, food additives, manufactured food products such as frozen fish and frozen meat, mayonnaise, cooking oils, wine and beer which may have aspartame or other artificial sweeteners.

Not only was I eating the wrong things but I was in an environment full of free radicals made up of plastics, chemicals and electronic devices such as cell phones, computer monitors, wifi and cell phone towers on almost every block.

As a result, I was actually in a pre-type 2 diabetic state which was undiagnosed.  Yet the blood glucose tests at the hospital came back negative.  I was not aware of the oxidative stress caused by my environment and the need to offset it with anti-oxidants.  (As of 2012 the American FDA no longer publishes the ORAC scores of foods because in their words "the Free Radical Theory has not been proven in vivo".  What this means is that people will have no idea which foods to eat in order to offset the free radicals they are exposed to.)

My first trip to the emergency room was in 2004.  By 2010 I had had a stroke and once again the doctors missed the underlying condition leading to the stroke and the hypertension.  They treated me by trying to lower the blood pressure and failed to look at the cause.

Lucky for me I have become my own doctor and am now on a course of action that is designed to address the real problems.  Unfortunately, I have already had a stroke.  Why hadn't the doctors previously checked my insulin, my diet, my other symptoms and done a survey of the nutritional status of my body?  Would it have been safer for me and less expensive if the actual problems had been dealt with instead of prescribing dangerous medicines?  Taking the medications instead of fixing the underlying problem is a recipe for death.

We offer products from Youngevity that are designed to address the underlying issues of most diseases.  As it turns out there are over 900 illnesses and diseases which have been reversed simply by supplementing correctly.  I sure wish I had known this back in 2004.

Now you can avoid the complications I endured which helped to put my life in jeopardy.  Learn more HERE

Healthy Start Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment