Notice

The statements and products referenced in this blog have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental agency. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information in this blog is intended for information purposes only. If you have any diagnosed medical condition we recommend you consult your qualified health care provider with specific questions before using any new dietary supplement.

15 September, 2012

Dangerous Dilemma


I want to tell  you a story.  It is about me.  But I am not the point of the story.  You are the point of the story.  See if you can learn from what I am about to tell you.

I had a stroke in 2010.  Thankfully, it did not kill me.   There is no real treatment for stroke.  Stroke is the result of a problem with the cardiovascular system.  I could have just as well had a heart attack.  If blood flow is interrupted to vital organs you will have a stroke, heart attack, kidney failure or even cancer.  Blood flow is the only means of bringing oxygen to the organs.  In my case blood flow was temporarily cutoff to the brain.  Brain damage resulted and I became paralyzed.

I have had amazing recovery since then thanks to my heros and the information they gave me regarding supplementation.  I did not fall for the false belief that there was a treatment for stroke and instead I began to work on:
  1. Reversing the cause of the stroke
  2. Healing the damage caused by the stroke
  3. Strengthening my cardiovascular system
I should say that my doctor did not do one thing to help me do these three things.  Instead he prescribed dangerous medications that would only make my condition worse.  Not only would these medication have covered up my symptoms but they would have added to what was wrong in the first place.  It seems that medications are more about profits than health.

He prescribed 5 types of medication.  Each of these came with severe side effects which guarantee a life time of suffering and eventually death.  Among the side effects are:  Cancer, Diabetes, kidney Failure, Heart Failure, Stroke and High Blood Pressure.  The drugs he prescribed are:
  • Aspirin - To supposedly thin my blood.  Aspirin is a Nonsteroidal Antiinflammation Drug (NSAID).  Aspirin is known to cause gastrointestinal bleeding, ulcers, decreases renal blood flow, leads to renal dysfunction, liver toxicity, various cardiovascular problems,  Cerebral Hemorrhaging, Hypertension, acute Congestive Heart Failure.  In a recent publication the following caution stated: " “The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warns that people using NSAIDs may have a higher risk of having a heart attack or stroke.” “Even at normal NSAID dosages, people with compromised kidney function can develop NSAID toxicity” .
    “Adverse effects of NSAIDs cause 103,000 hospitalizations and 16,500 deaths per year in the United States”.
    “In patients with such a history, however, use of NSAIDs (aside from low-dose aspirin) was associated with more than 10-fold increase in heart failure” .
    ” You may as well wear a sign, ‘Please kill my kidneys’”, www.painkillerawareness.org
  • Calcium Channel Blocker
  • Ace Inhibitor
  • Beta Blocker
  • Statin
All of the above drugs are designed to prevent the cardiovascular system from doing what it is designed to do.  Further they lead to deficiencies of various nutrients which is why I had high blood pressure in the first place.

It was not  high blood pressure that caused the stroke.  In fact, the stroke is further evidence that the real problem was mineral and vitamin deficiency.  But still the modern medical establishment would rather prevent the heart from beating, the kidneys from functioning and poison the brain than to admit that a problem is simply diet and vitamin deficiency.

Obviously, I do not subscribe to the modern medical model.  In order to heal the brain damage, reverse the causes of the stroke, avoid another stroke or worse and strengthen the cardiovascular system you must correct the diet and supplement the diet with the correct forms of vitamins and minerals.

Here is the problem.  In Europe and soon in America supplementation is slowly being phased out.  At the moment there are 300 supplements necessary for health banned in Europe with another 5,000 supplements to be banned in the coming years.  I personally need Niacin.  Not Niacinamide.  Not Nicotinamide.  I need basic Niacin (B3).  It is still available in Europe but the cost is over $40 dollars and I can find no one where I live who can order it for me.  In other words it is not available here.

Here is the dilemma.  Do I ween myself off of the cancer causing, heart attack causing, diabetes causing, alzheimmer causing, hypertension causing medications and hope to find niacin or do I continue taking the medicine knowing it is killing my heart, kidneys, pancreas and brain?  What would you do?  What will you do?

One other point.  There is so much disinformation and misinformation on the internet and the news that without real guidance the average person has no chance to understand the health issues at stake.  I believe this is done deliberately so that the scam can continue.

I hope you have learned from this story.  When your doctor tells you, you must take drugs you had better find another way.

Contact me here for the most cutting edge natural health solutions.

Healthy Start Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment