Notice

The statements and products referenced in this blog have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental agency. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information in this blog is intended for information purposes only. If you have any diagnosed medical condition we recommend you consult your qualified health care provider with specific questions before using any new dietary supplement.

15 October, 2013

Candida: The Hidden Curse


Sit back and let me tell you a story.  I once had a very bad throat infection.  I went to the doctor who prescribed antibiotic tablets.  They did not work.  He then prescibed stronger tablets.  The infection went away but came back with a vengence.  He then gave me an antibiotic injection and stronger tablets.  The infection was gone but I had the worse case of diarrhea.  I went back to the doctor and he prescribed tablets to stop the diarrhea.  The problem after that was that I felt like I had to go but was unable. I was constipated.  I could not go even though I wanted to.

The doctor got back my blood tests and told me that if my condition did not improve I would have to be hospitalized in order to have a femoral biopsy for possible Cancer.  A second blood test was negative and the biopsy was not necessary.  But stilll I was stuck with the bad case of diarrhea and constipation.

I could not leave my house for fear of messing my pants.  I could not eat.  After a few days I could not think.  Slowly, my strength began to drain away from me and I estimated that I would be dead within a few weeks.  The doctor refused to take my calls.

A client of mine brought to me an article about Candida Albacans.  After reading that article I realized that I had the same symptoms as the case studies in the article.  I asked my doctor to treat me for a yeast infection in the gut.  He refused saying I was crazy.

Using my feeblemindedness I began to recall my high school biology class where I had learned about how bacteria was in yogurt and the gut.  I reasoned that if I ate bacteria it would help destroy the Yeast (Candida).  I had to find a way to reintroduce the good bacteria back into my gut.  I asked my wife to buy yogurt for me.  After about 5 minutes I felt better.  Within an hour I was back to normal.  By the next day my bowels were healed and I was on my feet and able to use the toilet normally.

I phoned the doctor who refused to take my call and left a message for him saying that I had healed myself no thanks to him by eating yogurt.

Since that time I have studied extensively about how Candida behaves as a parasite in the body.  Candida can be found anywhere in the body.  Candida is always present and it consumes you when you die.  Candida is a form of yeast and is a major cause of fungal infections worldwide.

Candida is the most horrifying of pathogens because it is neither animal or plant.  It can act as a single cell or as a colony.  It moves through the blood system throughout the body.  Or it can move in other ways in the body.  It can bud and break off if threatened.  Or it can pull itself along with long tendrils.  It can remain dormant for years and wait until conditions are right for it to reemerge.  Candida can make spores that plant themselves all over the body when threatened

The gut where Candid lives is known as the "Second Brain".  Candida can control its victim by chemically controlling the second brain and the central nervous system with chemicals that mimic actual brain released biochemicals.  It uses this method to create cravings in the victim for the foods it seeks.  Many diseases like ADHD, Cancer, mental illness, behavioual problems, sugar cravings, high blood pressure, headaches, digestive troubles, skin conditions, obesity and more have their root causes with Candida infections.

Candida consumes your nutrition when you eat and it loves sugars and complex carbohydrates.   In the gut, Candida blocks absorption of nutrition leading to fatigue and degenerative diseases.  Candida can configure itself into a ball as a defense against attempts to get it out of your system.

Candida is truly a curse.


Most medical interventions are ineffective in the long run because they do not address the defensive steps that Candida takes.

An effective and non-invasive treatment has been developed and will soon be available from The Naturopathic Healer.  If this treatment is of interest to you please write me and I will be happy to provide it to you.


Until then be aware that Candida poses a major threat to your health and longevity.

We at World Health Team are pleased to offer powerful natural products to help you maintain health: Youngevity, Kyani and One World Whey.  Scientific data is available which indicates that the products we offer can be helpful.

The Naturopathic Healer

Go to:  

The Naturopathic Healer Forum

The Naturopathic Healer Website to order

No comments:

Post a Comment