Notice

The statements and products referenced in this blog have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental agency. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. The information in this blog is intended for information purposes only. If you have any diagnosed medical condition we recommend you consult your qualified health care provider with specific questions before using any new dietary supplement.

28 July, 2013

Why I Had A Stroke



The information I am about to give you is not available any where else in the world.  I don't think this information will be available for too much longer.  If  you don't want to survive do not listen to me.

The most popular forum in the U.K. for health information is patient.co.uk.  They have at least 50 doctors on their board of advisers.  On two occasions I have been banned from talking about naturopathic approaches to disease.  I had not broken any of their stated rules.  When I did a search for other naturopathic forums in the U.K. there were none.  No wonder patient.co.uk is the number one forum for health.  They are the only forum for health.

The funny thing about that forum is that everyone posting there had nothing but complaints about their healthcare and were dying even though they were following the doctor's advice.  The fact is that alternative, natural truthful care is a dwindling resource and soon it will not even be available in America.

In Europe laws have been enacted prohibiting the use of natural supplements to your health.  In other words by hook or by crook you will be forced to accept the useless treatments offered to you.  These same laws are making their way through the American farce called a legislature and if those distinguished men and women of the  government have their way you will be forced to accepting their health solutions as the only solution available.  This truly is the nightmare scenario.

I was set up to have a stroke long before I was born.  My mother and father both accepted vaccines and amalgam fillings in their teeth.  At that time they did not understand the role that diet plays in health.  Over time and as my parents began to emerge as middle class people who thought that supermarket shopping was better than farm and local market shopping their diet consisted of fake Wonder Bread, canned vegetables and foods that were pre-packaged in boxes.  Instead of eating fresh, wild, foods they thought they could trust Aunt Jemima, Del Monte, Tropicana, Nestles, Campbells and Chef Boryardee.

They also thought they could trust their doctors, Walter Chronkit and Ford.  So when they were told that they had to have a vaccine against the dreaded disease Polio they believed them.  This obscene attack on their humanity as well as millions of Americans made a complete cycle from my hospital birth to the supermarket to feed me to the TV to reconfirm the correctness of these actions to the doctor to treat my reactions to this very unnatural environment I was born into.

I developed asthma, hay fever and emotional instability.  My Dad who had a really good job at IBM had grade A insurance so I had the best medical care and an excellent dental plan.  Most of my teeth were beautifully filled with mercury amalgam by the time I was 10 years old.  This meant I could eat as many Mars bars, Bazooka Bubble Gum and as much penny candy as my allowance permitted.

Years later while attending university I discovered fast food.  McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Jack n the Box were my favorites.  Why cook when you could simply goble your whole meal down in one bite.  And then I would wash it down with Coke, Mountain Dew or better yet a shake.

As I started my professional career I learned to do a lot of drinking of alcohol as well as lunching and dining all at company expense.  No wonder why the bowl of Tagamet would be passed around at staff meetings.

But my descent into having a stroke did not just involve food.  It involved exercise.  I exercised like a man possessed to make sure I was fit and strong.  I swam, ran, played tennis, golf, climbed, hiked, sailed, played basketball and football.  I sweated profusely.  Little did I know that what little nutrients I had in me were coming out of me with my sweat.  I later would learn from Dr. Wallach that "exercise without supplementation is suicide".

I had warnings that something bad was going to happen.  I still had allergies.  I caught colds every year.  I had gas, bloating, occasional bouts of diahrea.  Later I got edema in my fingers and feet.  My blood pressure went really high.  I felt sleepy after lunch.  I started to get injuries from playing sports.

There were a few encounters with doctors which made me suspicious that they did not know what they were doing.  First when I had to self diagnose candida after being prescribed antibiotics.  More and more amalgam filling in my teeth due to decay.   Bells Palsey , a partial paralysis in the face.  Being prescribed dangerous blood pressure medicine to lower the mysterious high blood pressure.  I was not diagnosed as being Diabetic or having high Cholesterol (as if that would mattered).

Another contributor to my stroke was my use of the cell phone in the 80's and 90's.  To what degree did this affect me?  I do not know.  But it couldn't have helped.  I had to be one of the first to have the latest electronic gadgets so I was one of the first with the desk top computer (my Dad worked at IBM remember) and I had to be one of the first with the cell phone.  I bought into the nonsense of being a modern businessman hook line and sinker.

The final attack against myself was worry.  Sometimes life is wonderful.  Sometimes the stress of dealing with personal problems is overwhelming.  Just prior to having my stroke I was dealing with a few rather serious financial issues and allowed those issues to push me over the edge.  I ended up in a hospital bed paralyzed and wondering if I would see the next day.

My story is not different to millions of other Americans.  There is something we can do about this unfortunate chain of events.  The first step is to wake up.

We at World Health Team are pleased to offer three powerful products to help you maintain health.  Scientific data is available which indicates that the products we offer can be helpful.

The Naturopathic Healer

Go to:  

The Naturopathic Healer Forum

The Naturopathic Healer Website to order



TIPS FOR AVOIDING GMOs
  Tip #1: Buy Organic
  Tip #2: Look for Non-GMO Project Seal
  Tip #3:  Avoid at-risk ingredients
  Tip #4: Download the Shopping Guides

Processed foods often have hidden GM sources (unless they are organic or declared non-GMO). The following are ingredients that may be made from GMOs.

Artificial Hormone-free Brands' Guide- Click on your state below to download a PDF document of dairy products sold in your area that are free of artificial bovine growth hormones.

Fluoride Action Network - Broadening public awareness about fluoride: www.fluoridealert.org

Vaccine Information: National Vaccine Information Center: www.nvic.org

Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute: www.thinktwice.com

State to State Vaccination Exemption Forms

No comments:

Post a Comment